Saturday, February 25, 2006

How Does That Sound?

This is some preliminary set up for a series of podcast demos I am doing next week. You can find all about it on my WikiSpaces site: Podcasting, Schmodcasting- What's All The Hype?


I am dabbling here with adding a link to an audio file, and seeing how Blogger works for generating a podcast feed (with a little help from FeedBurner):

At the February 3, 2006 meeting of the Ocotillo Online Learning Group, Mike Ho from Paradise Valley gave an overview of how he started the podcasts for his Student Life Program:

Mike Ho: Student Life Podcasts at Paradise Valley (27 minutes)
Download audio [15.7 Mb MP3 audio]




One more thing! I need to insert this little bit of stuff to stake my claim for Odeo (more about that later):

My Odeo Channel (odeo/d5a25a79330eb1dd)

No comments: